:: Re: [Dng] I want to mount a Package…
Top Pagina
Auteur: APT Gatuno MX
Aan: Franco Lanza
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] I want to mount a Packages page, buildd and Wanna-build system
El 20/05/2015 7:39 pm, Franco Lanza escribió:

> The packages page is a well welcomed contribution!
>
> What do you need to setting up it for devuan?

For the packages page I need a apache server. It uses perl and other
things. The url for the repo or if the repo is local the local dir. Full
ssh access to the server, because it needs many configs here and there.
Also, it needs a cron to be run in a daily basis (To pull the new
packages from the repo).

I still have intentions to donate a 1 year VPS for these services. If
have time, I also want to setup a Debian BTS (Bug Tracking System) and
Debian screenshots.

So, if you have a server, I will install on it. If you want the VPS, the
only condition is I choose the server name (on the devuan.org domain).

(Resend, forget to CC the mailing list)

--
Atte. Felix Arreola