:: Re: [Dng] Slackware systemd creepin…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Slackware systemd creepin in maybe?
Runit rocks! IMHO it's one of the very best init systems, and I doubt
it would be difficult for a Devuan end user to retrofit with runit.

I don't know Patrick's or Devuan's opinion of the http://unlicense.org/
style Public Domain, but if it's acceptable, Epoch, while not quite as
full featured as runit, is a dead-bang easy way to add another init to
your system.

These two init systems are much easier to add to uncontaminated distros
like Slackware and Devuan.

SteveT

Steve Litt
May 2015 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz