:: Re: [Dng] The basic of building pac…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Brian Kroth
A: Anto
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] The basic of building package
Mostly I've just worked on patching or backporting existing things in the
past for local repos. I've encountered a handful of packages that don't
"clean" cleanly which is always annoying. I usually start over at that
point (eg: rm -rf and apt-get source or dpkg-source -x again so I'm in a
clean state) and try and make sure that all of the changes that I'm making
strictly go in through dpatch or quilt (whatever the package happens to be
using). Other work needs to be done to handle the fact that the
debian/rules clean target doesn't clean up properly though.

Cheers,
Brian