:: [Dng] I want to mount a Packages pa…
Author: APT Gatuno MX
To: dng
Subject: [Dng] I want to mount a Packages page, buildd and Wanna-build system
Hi!

I'm new to Devuan. I love Debian, but I hate systemd. Before the init
jessie controversy, I was so obsessed with Debian's Build System. So I
installed my own Debian Wanna Build System.

Yes, it was quite difficult, but I made it. The current setup is a
reprepro Repo, a special trigger for the wanna build system. A build
daemon was setup on another machine. Also, I setup a (un)official
Packages Page.

I want to do the same for Devuan. I want to setup a wanna-build machine
and some buildds for Devuan, even the Devuan Packages Page.

I don't know exactly how the DAK tools works, but wanna-build just needs
a repo to pull packages. Also, setup some build daemons to automatically
build daemons for amd64, i386, etc...

This brings me to the next question, does Devuan have own servers?
Because I could rent a VPS for the wanna-build. I could donate a 1 year
for the VPS.

Watch the Debian Packages page at packages.gatuno.mx
(http://packages.gatuno.mx/wheezy/games/astro-barrier)
Watch the Buildd Information page at buildd.gatuno.mx
(http://buildd.gatuno.mx/architecture.php?a=i386&suite=wheezy)

I really want to help, I even want to mount a official bugs page and
packages qa page.
So, what do you think people?

--
Atte. Félix Arreola