Til: dng
Emne: Re: [Dng] Is it useful to create a .so file to replace functions imported from libsystemd & Co.?
On 18/05/15 15:08, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> Did you modify the source code for consolekit2. If you downloaded the
> source, could you tell me from where and what you did?
>
> Thanks.

http://exegnulinux.net/nosystemd/pool/main/c/consolekit/

Sources included for your inspection/modification. This is an
"experimental" personal build from fairly recent original consolekit2
source.

Consolekit2 is actually maintained by xfce4 developers.

https://github.com/ConsoleKit2/ConsoleKit2

I don't know what plans Devuan has "officially" for this issue (user
shutdown disabled in xfce).