:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Tips for syncing l…
Author: mlmikael
To: Neill Miller, libbitcoin
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] Tips for syncing libbitcoin-server mainnet
Wait, the syncing should not take more than ~800MB RAM at any point of
its execution??

There needs to be a formal figure for how much RAM is needed, RAM is
always a cost and users cannot just be presumed to have so-and-so-many
GB available. Even OS "ulimit":s can be of ~1-4GB only leading to
application crash if you hit the ceiling, so this must be clarified?