:: Re: [Dng] stonix
Author: Jaromil
To: Roy Nielsen, dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] stonix
dear Roy,

On 13 May 2015 18:33:44 CEST, Roy Nielsen <amrset@???> wrote:

>We released a (beta) security tool to give non-windows operating
>systems a
>base level of security based on government guideline and industry best
>practices.
>
>https://github.com/CSD-Public/stonix
>
>The documentation is a bit sketchy, but feel free to check it out.

Thanks for noticing us.
first look impression: big, but well organized.

>Let me know if I can answer any questions.

the readme calls this Alpha stage, I recommend changing accordingly if you enter beta
and include directions for testers and expected results.

for this to be useful on Devuan there should be
a simple walkthrough on how to make a testrun on gnu/linux
and perhaps a dryrun flag that won't change configurations

ciao