:: Re: [Dng] why someone might want sy…
Author: David Harrison
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] why someone might want systemd on devuan
On 05/05/2015 20:43, dng-request@??? wrote:
> Well, the problem here is that systemd is*not* hot-pluggable, at all,
> as we have recently learned the hard way.

Here's a thought. Thrown to the list with no requisite knowledge to back
it up, so please don't bite!

Is there any way of building a package or some other installable to
create a sandboxed/containerised/quarantined/VM'd minimal systemd?
That's if minimal isn't a contradiction in terms where systemd's
concerned? Just complete enough for a user to install and use
contaminatedware within it, when they really have no other choice, but
designed not to leak out and infect their otherwise clean system?

Cheers,

David H/FlibberTGibbet