:: Re: [Dng] why someone might want sy…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: Hendrik Boom
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] why someone might want systemd on devuan
I will only say a few words.

The purpose of Devuan was to promote software freedom and more
specifically software choice. If systemd & Co. change drastically,
which is clearly very unlikely to happen, it will be a completely
another situation, and systemd & Co. may start forming part of a
project like Devuan.

In my humble opinion, this is the only way systemd to become a
candidate worthy of consideration. Those who want systemd have already
more than enough to choose from.

Edward