:: Re: [Dng] why someone might want sy…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Temas nuevos: [Dng] Please stop vain discussion
Asunto: Re: [Dng] why someone might want systemd on devuan
On Tue, 5 May 2015 14:43:09 -0400
Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???> wrote:

> Well, yes. I can imagine a systemd hater who discovers down the road
> that he needs a package that's been comtaminated with systemd. Maybe
> instead of going whole-hog systemd, which is that the other distros
> force him to do, he can put up with systemd until that package hass
> been cleaned out. And then ge rid of it again, with few other stray
> dependencies getting in his way.

This is the exact situation in which I'm glad for containers and VMs.
Use all the systemd you want, but keep it in a Biosafety level 4
containment facility.

SteveT

Steve Litt
May 2015 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz