:: Re: [Dng] Which package generates /…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] Which package generates /lib/systemd and /etc/systemd files?
On Tue, 5 May 2015 16:40:55 +0200
Martin Waschbüsch <martin@???> wrote:

> At any rate, Devuan's distinguishing factor, as Noel has correctly
> pointed out, is that freedom of choice is promoted. So that people
> can continue to mix and match components as they see fit. Therefore,
> (at least from my POV), the argument that systemd is not a 'good'
> piece of software should go something like this:

I'd say the minute systemd comes on the scene, the ability to mix and
match components is drastically reduced. Devuan isn't doing the
reduction, systemd is.

Before we get too deeply into this whole thing, what was the original
question? What exact thing are we arguing whether or not to include in
Devuan?

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
May 2015 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz