:: Re: [Dng] Which package generates /…
Author: Anto
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Which package generates /lib/systemd and /etc/systemd files?

On 05/05/15 16:53, Tilmann Hentze wrote:
> dpkg -S /lib/systemd /etc/systemd

Thanks Tilmann,

I tried that command as well, though I usually use --search.

But I actually just found it, with "find" command (Doh!)

anto@d945gclf:~/packages/cron-3.0pl1-devuan$ find . -name "cron.service"
./debian/cron.service
anto@d945gclf:~/packages/cron-3.0pl1-devuan$

I just removed that file, recompiled cron, purged the current one and
re-installed it. And guess what, no /lib/systemd/system/cron.service
anymore :)

I always get the impression that there should be is a copy command on
one of the compile scripts. So I think removing the file is not a good
solution, in case Devuan must support systemd :)

I am sorry for all the noise. I should be more carefull next time.

Cheers,

Anto