:: Re: [Dng] Which package generates /…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Hendrik Boom
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Dng] Which package generates /lib/systemd and /etc/systemd files?
On Tue, May 05, 2015 at 02:31:45PM +0200, Anto wrote:

> I don't think Devuan should provide the option to use systemd. Why
> should it? The decision in Debian to default the init system to
> systemd is the main reason to fork Debian in the first place. And
> the users who want systemd are better of using Debian instead of
> Devuan.

Nono. A user may view the headlong ruch to imposing systemd as a
symptom that matters have gone badly wrong with the way Debian is
being assembled, and wish to use Devuan because its development process
is more conservative. That user may still want to install systemd.

-- hendrik