:: Re: [Libbitcoin] How mature for use…
Author: Eric Voskuil
To: mlmikael, libbitcoin
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] How mature for use is version2 now?
Hi Mlmikael,

libbitcoin/version2 is in very mature. There is a release pending and no
interface changes planned on the branch. As a rule we try not to make
breaking interface changes without a major version change.

There is no reason to go with libbitcoin/version1 unless you are
building spesmilo/sx, spesmilo/obelisk or some other library dependent
on the older API.

libbitcoin/master is our staging area, libbitcoin/version2 is
recommended for production work.