:: Re: [Dng] OT: How do I keep my Whee…
Góra strony
Autor: Steve Litt
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [Dng] OT: How do I keep my Wheezy from upgrading itself to Jessie?
True, Linux O'Beardly,

Additionally, I think a lot of what's been said in this thread is a
clue that Wheezy is a lousy place to park our assets while waiting for
Devuan to become our daily driver platform.

At a minimum, I plan on dropping in an Epoch init on my Wheezy, so the
instant Debian says "oops, I'm sorry, I replaced your sysvinit with
systemd", I can say "oops, I'm sorry, I replaced your systemd with
Epoch.

But in the long run, I want a distro dedicated to never letting systemd
sneak back in, and that's Devuan, and it's worth waiting for.

SteveT

Steve Litt
April 2015 featured book: Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
http://www.troubleshooters.com/28