:: Re: [Dng] OT: How do I keep my Whee…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Don Wright
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [Dng] OT: How do I keep my Wheezy from upgrading itself to Jessie?
Renaud wrote:
>Am I safe from a systemd infection ?

No. An "accidental" insertion of systemd into Debian wheezy security or
backports could force-convert your clean system into something else. If
it was carefully done, you might not even notice until it was too late.

As long as any distro is dominated by people who think systemd should be
forced on everyone, or even has a minority with that view but they are
the ones with the keys, then no repository from that distro can be
considered safe.

I'm not saying this is going to happen, but you asked about safety, not
trust. If you still trust the people in charge at Debian, then you can
sleep soundly.