:: [Dng] Warning: jessie seems to be g…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Hendrik Boom
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: DNG
Αντικείμενο: [Dng] Warning: jessie seems to be going stable soom.
Warning to those who still have testing in their sources.list.

Let me belabor the obvious.

>From lurking on the debian installer mailing list I conclude that

jessie is scheduled to go stable soon. I beliee a date has een set,
and it may be within a few days.

This means that changes that have been held back by the code freeze
will come pouring into testing. Presumably there will be a lot of
systemd-related lockin arriving.

You should check your source.list to make sureyou're tracking
jessie and not testing, just in case.

Otherwise upgrading to devuan when it's ready may get difficult.

-- hendrik