:: [unSYSTEM] [NEW] WeTipCoins: Suppor…
Author: Janislav Malahov
To: System undo crew
Subject: [unSYSTEM] [NEW] WeTipCoins: Support All Your Favorite Websites with Bitcoins
Hi there,

we launched a new wallet and service which let's you support all your
favorite websites on the Internet with Bitcoins. We generate for every URL
one Bitcoin address in a deterministic way. Tipping is done in-browser and
on-chain. On http://WeTipCoins.com all tips get aggregated and can be
discovered and discussed.

Read here the introductory blog post:
https://medium.com/@MrAwesome/solving-america-s-top-fears-by-tipping-a-billion-websites-4a9744f1288b
and:
https://medium.com/@MrAwesome/a-decentralized-tip-jar-for-every-website-wetipcoins-detrust-c2bcc43ec25c

There is also the sister project http://CoinAwesome.com with
http://tips.coinawesome.com as the content aggregator. With CoinAwesome
also the URLs and tags are on-chain, so that we can have decentralized
content aggregation and folksonomies.

Looking for people to help developing, designing, to fund us or just spread
the word. Any feedback is most welcome, too!

For the future we want to decentralize the community platform as well as
the delivery of the content, maybe using IPFS or webtorrent.

Goal is to change how monetization of digital content works and thus have
better content, easier access and less ads/surveillance for everybody.

If you want to try out the system for free with some new play coins, get
the CoinAwesome wallet (with BitID support) in the Chrome store and free
AWE coins at: http://giveaway.coinawesome.com

Thanks for your attention... and remember: who does not support content
creators directly, supports surveillance and centralized systems. Start
tipping now on one billion websites.

WeTipCoins.com