:: Re: [unSYSTEM] introducing a new Di…
Author: Devon Read
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] introducing a new Distributed App: ΛLΞXΛNDRIΛ
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share this video walkthru to update everyone
on the status of Alexandria!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHoWBLFxcng

TL;DR - it's in alpha right now, we're aiming for a private beta release in
6 weeks, and public beta with open source code on github about 6 weeks
after that. You can see the features that will be included in the private
beta in the video, and there is a full run-down of planned feature
development at www.Blocktech.com, where we are starting a crypto-only crowd
funding campaign today. This isn't a coin offering, as Florincoin is of
course already on the market, but a request for the community to contribute
toward the development of a product designed to be used and owned by all.

Devon