:: Re: [Dng] dev-list
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: Franco Lanza
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [Dng] dev-list
On Thu, 09 Apr 2015, Franco Lanza wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 09, 2015 at 10:20:19AM +0300, Martijn Dekkers wrote:
> > You know what hellekin - you post from a dyne.org email address, and
> > from the way you write you put yourself forward as one of the people
> > running the project.
>
> dyne.org != devun dyne.org != VUAs
>
> dyne.org is helping VUAs and devuan with services, work, resources,
> some vuas are also in dyne ( notabily Jaromil), but please let
> separate things remain separate.

FTR I've already edited myself Devuan's wikipedia page to make it clear
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Devuan&action=history

Devuan is developed by VUA, Debian is by DD

Devuan : Dyne.org = Debian : SPI

Dyne.org runs relevant and long-term operations in FOSS since the year
2000, while putting effort in Devuan we are looking forward to anyone
with more experience than us in community projects to make an educated
critique of our contribution, we'll certainly listen.

ciao