:: Re: [Dng] dev-list
Author: Jaromil
To: Martijn Dekkers, hellekin
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] dev-list

On April 9, 2015 8:20:19 AM GMT+01:00, Martijn Dekkers <devuan-list1@???> wrote:

>I am neither the first, nor will I be the last, to ask for a -dev list.

a -Dev list is there already, just not public and invite only. Even the take over of the Kremlin was done by leaving the hangry mob outside of its gates.

>> *** I see another two groups: people who want to work together and
>build
>> something different that won't end up in an isolated technical
>committee
>> in their ivory towers, and bullies.

we don't have towers, we have expertise and devs capable of recognizing it...

>You know what hellekin - you post from a dyne.org email address, and
>from
>the way you write you put yourself forward as one of the people running
>the
>project. Frankly, I am really not all that happy with your attitude,
>and as
>you represent dyne.org, I have no option but to assume this to be
>representative of the project leads in general.

...and obviously you are not able to recognize it.

FWIW this public list is enough for now and I doubt we will open the Dev list to anyone without invites and after knowing each other. We have enough troubles with this and systemd fraudsters running a twitter account that presumes everything written on this public board is what Devuan says.

kthxbye Martin