:: Re: [Dng] [OT]I have been liberated…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Renaud OLGIATI
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] [OT]I have been liberated!
On Sun, 5 Apr 2015 18:25:15 -0500
"T.J. Duchene" <t.j.duchene@???> wrote:

> I would think that myself, except that RedHat is paying Poettering.

ISTR that RedHat makes its money from selling support; so it makes sense for them to make Linux more complicated, and in a way that what we have learned over the years to keep our boxes running suddenly become unusable, no ?

And suddenly everyone has to buy support from RH...

Cheers,

Ron.
--
   The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds;
                    and the pessimist fears this is true.