:: Re: [Dng] [OT]I have been liberated…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steve Litt
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [Dng] [OT]I have been liberated!
On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 09:11:06 -0700
Go Linux <golinux@???> wrote:

> I just unsubscribed from debian-user! It was time to say good-bye
> and move on . . . _______________________________________________
> Dng mailing list

Go Linux,

You're soooo demotivating! Systemd was never a problem, it's wonderful,
you're just a troll! Just go with the program and use it: This is the
21st century, so we need a 21st century init system. Systemd is
modular, it's comprised of nothing but modules. I think Don Armstrong
should kick you off of Debian-User. If you don't like Debian, make your
own!

Oh wait, you resigned, Don Armstrong can't fire you. Oh wait, you *are*
making your own.

For all of you not familiar with Debian-User, my reply was a humorous
parody of what happens on Debian-User every time somebody questions the
devine wisdom of systemd.

Congrats, Go Linux!

SteveT