:: Re: [Dng] Another reason of why I a…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [Dng] Another reason of why I am considering Devuan
Le 03/04/2015 11:10, marcxdv@??? a écrit :
>    Could it be we have some sort of Stockholm Syndrome where people
>    whose data is captured at google start emphasising with the captor ?
>    Or maybe we dimly remember that somewhere they use Linux and claimed
>    that they weren't doing evil, so that is all ok, lalala ?

     Simpler and easier to explain than Stockolm Syndrom: feeling
threatened about something is an uncomfortable psychological situation.
If you can convince yourself that there's no threat, you immediately
feel better. Hence the trend to deny the threat. It's relatively spread,
about global warming for example.

     For what concerns Google, there's the well known principle to make
one's mind: if a for-profit company provides you a service for free,
then you're not the client, you're the product.

     Didier