:: Re: [Dng] What do you guys think ab…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: T.J. Duchene
To: 'Franco Lanza', dng
Oggetto: Re: [Dng] What do you guys think about "Suggest" and "Recommends" dependency?

but
> just recommended or suggested, expecially in server or embedded envs, but
> also on my desktop.
>
> What do you think if we make this the default in devuan?

[T.J. ] Personally, I love the idea. However, in certain instances, like
"-dev" packages or "build environments", where the recommended should really
be followed. I'd follow it wherever Perl or Python is involved as well,
even if you aren't working on code, just to make sure everything works
smoothly.