:: [Libbitcoin] release update
Author: Eric Voskuil
To: libbitcoin@lists.dyne.org
Subject: [Libbitcoin] release update
I had to pull the libbitcoin stack release to fix up a localization
issue in BIP39 (libbitcoin & bx) and to correct the default server URLs
for bx config. Everything is resolved now except for a general Unicode
issue in Windows builds.

This was not a material problem previously since we didn't work with
localizable text apart from file paths. But with BIP39 it's a
significant issue as it affects validity of HD key mnemonics and
passphrases (on Windows builds).

So I'm working through the issue generally, across the stack. This is
not a mystery, just deferred work. The general approach is outlined
here: http://utf8everywhere.org, with some excellent implementation
details here:
https://alfps.wordpress.com/2011/12/08/unicode-part-2-utf-8-stream-mode

I hope to be complete in the next couple of days, with full Windows
Unicode support across the stack, with minimal impact to sources.

libbitcoin-consensus is not affected, and remains tagged as v1.0.0.