:: Re: [Dng] Claim your power
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Robert Storey
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Claim your power
"Saying that systemd is the source of all evil and we are doomed to it, is
in no way helpful for any..."

It's the spawn of Satan, I tell you! Have you not seen the systemd web site?

http://churchofsatan.com/

It's been written on The Internet that the systemd developers have horns
growing out of their heads. And if you can't trust The Internet, who can
you trust?

Furthermore, I also have it on reliable info that Lenin Pot-ring has
decided to add a systemd registry to the kernel. "If Windows has a
registry, why not Linux?" he bellowed to a cheering crowd at the 2015
SystemD FanBoiz Conference in Raleigh, North Carolina. "I have a dream,"
Pot-Ring continued, " when a geek be judged not by the color of his
T-shirt, but rather by the content of his SSD."

Although I am confident that Devuan will lead us on a path to Enlightenment
(though personally, I prefer XFCE), until we get at least a beta release,
you'd best wear a necklace made of garlic around your neck to keep the
Forces of Darkness away from your computer. Seriously. Those systemd folks
have the power of mind control. They're evil.

But do not despair. Judgement day is just around the corner.

Keep the faith,
Robert

P.S. Posting these words of wisdom precisely as April 1 begins (at least in
New Zealand's time zone).