:: Re: [Libbitcoin] access to libbitco…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Noel Maersk
À: libbitcoin
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] access to libbitcoin website for updates
On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 07:31:01PM +0100, Jaromil wrote:
> Hi all,

> Now I'm writing here to ask who likes to be updating further the
> website, since I know Amir (who previously made it, its all just plain
> HTML actually) is quite busy on a trip for a while. I think it would be
> nice to have stuff like William's video linked on it, new documentation
> and what not. I can give ssh access to the website to any of the
> involved developers (as per Git commit history) or someone who is
> delegated by them.

Hello!

ATM there's three places we've got docs (site, wiki and git), and I tend
to agree with Eric that git's best to keep the most up-to-date stuff (as
it changes pretty often). The website IMO is best to host docs for
stable versions, as they don't change much, and use the wiki for various
side-notes (as it is now, basically).

Genjix's put my ssh pubkey on the machine some time ago (added to his
user; yeah, I know, that's not very nice). It was related to updating
the install-sx.sh script, but I think someone else did that part.

The info there is indeed confusing and outdated, not sure what should be
recommended / documented: version1/obelisk/sx or version2/libbitcoin-*.

Doing both is possible, too, I guess.