:: Re: [Libbitcoin] access to libbitco…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Eric Voskuil
À: Jaromil, libbitcoin
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] access to libbitcoin website for updates
Hi Jaromil,

Thanks to you (and Phantomcircuit) for maintaining and fixing the site.

There is quite a bit of other material between unsystem.org and
libbitcoin.org (libbitcoin.dyne.org). I hear from people confusion about
where to find current information across the sites.

After discussing with Genjix I am in the gradual process of moving
technical documentation into the related GitHub repo wikis. This
facilitates access and change control, and keeps it close to the code. I
have incorporated all of the libbitcoin-explorer (bx, latest version of
SX) documentation into the related GitHub wiki. I'm in the process of
doing the same for libbitcoin-server (latest version of Obelisk).
Basically, new docs are going into GitHub, deprecating the old.
Similarly, all installation instructions are handled in GitHub README.md
documents for respective repos.

I've spent a lot of time on the code and documentation but none on the
website. It would be *really* nice to have an updated website that does
justice to the project as it has evolved. If anyone with design and web
skills is willing to take this on we can probably get some donations
together to support it.