著者: Eugene Bolshakoff
To: dng
題目: Re: [Dng] Finding systemd
Hello everybody,

as I wrote before in another thread, I had found systemd in my laptop's
Debian testing (periodically updated). But PID 1 is still init.

I was confused very much.

Also, in some cases it's impossible to have fresh install. For servers,
for example. Also in my workstation I use Debian for a long time, I
wouldn't like to re-install, install all packages and configure them.