To: Anto, dng
題目: Re: [Dng] Finding systemd

Le 10/03/2015 08:43, Anto a écrit :
> On 10/03/15 01:21, Go Linux wrote:
>> On Mon, 3/9/15, etech3 <etech3@???> wrote:
>>
>> Subject: [Dng] Finding systemd
>> To: dng@???
>> Date: Monday, March 9, 2015, 6:45 PM
>>> Hi everybody
>>>
>>> In a follow up to preparing for Devuan, I started going back to see
>>> if I
>>> could find systemd. Yes I know, I know. But what I did was start by
>>> installing just a base install of Squeeze. Just the base standard
>>> install. The only package I added was the apt-show-versions. Now
>>> this is
>>> a i386 install on a old Aopen server board with 2 gigs of memory.
>>>
>>> After the base install I ran: locate systemd*. On Squeeze this is
>>> what I
>>> got:
>>>
>>> /etc/systemd
>>> /etc/systemd/system
>>> /etc/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants
>>> /etc/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants/acpid.socket
>>> /lib/systemd
>>> /lib/systemd/system
>>> /lib/systemd/system/acpid.service
>>> /lib/systemd/system/acpid.socket
>>> /lib/systemd/system/sudo.service
>>> /usr/share/webmin/init/edit_systemd.cgi
>>> /usr/share/webmin/init/mass_systemd.cgi
>>> /usr/share/webmin/init/save_systemd.cgi
>>> Next I will post the package list with version numbers.
>>>
>>> I plan on doing this for Squeeze, Wheezy and Jessie.
>>>
>>> Stan > etech3
>>
>> I don't have any systemd on my squeeze. How did you manage that?
>> Backports?
>>
>> golinux
>
> Yes, me too. I am quite sure that I didn't get anything related to
> systemd on Debian squeeze, not even /etc/systemd and /lib/systemd
> folders. Perhaps they were left over from your previous install. Did
> you do clean install?

     On my Wheezy (frequently updated, but without backports) I have the
following packages, which do not include the daemon:
libsystemd-daemon0   required by pulse-audio only
libsystemd-login0    required by many important packages (consolekit,
dbus, etc)

     There are a lot of files in /etc/systemd and /lib/systemd. By their
names, many of these are clearly meant to be used by the systemd daemon,
but they are not part of the two packages above. eg:
/lib/systemd/system/wpa_supplicant.service is installed by package
wpasupplicant.

     In fact every single daemon now ships with its systemd service
file, much like they were previously providing the  startup scripts for
sysv-init and their soft links. The sole presence of these files is
irritating, but they are not used. I think the only alternative for
Debian is to provide packages like wpasupplicant-systemd and
wpasupplicant-sysv, each installing only one file.

     Didier