:: Re: [Dng] greets
Author: hellekin
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] greets
On 03/09/15 19:26, Christopher Barry wrote:

> these democratic ideas. Unfortunately, just like in real government,
> special interests can stack the deck (e.g. dominate committees) and
> push things that are self serving and maybe not in the best interests
> of the greater community.

*** Welcome Christopher!

I agree with you that Devuan governance needs to differ from Debian's,
and that is must consider the general interest as well as respect the
particular.

Given the amount of speculation around what Devuan is and how it will
evolve, I'd rather give it a chance to actually get there before we can
start a discussion from a solid ground, rather than get to speak about
the shadow of aliens, and how your vision is necessarily inferior to
mine, because mine was raised by true Trolls that turn into stone when
they meditate, etc.

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/