:: [Dng] Finding systemd
Pàgina inicial
Autor: etech3
A: dng
Assumpte: [Dng] Finding systemd
Hi everybody

In a follow up to preparing for Devuan, I started going back to see if I
could find systemd. Yes I know, I know. But what I did was start by
installing just a base install of Squeeze. Just the base standard
install. The only package I added was the apt-show-versions. Now this is
a i386 install on a old Aopen server board with 2 gigs of memory.

After the base install I ran: locate systemd*. On Squeeze this is what I
got:

/etc/systemd
/etc/systemd/system
/etc/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants
/etc/systemd/system/sockets.target.wants/acpid.socket
/lib/systemd
/lib/systemd/system
/lib/systemd/system/acpid.service
/lib/systemd/system/acpid.socket
/lib/systemd/system/sudo.service
/usr/share/webmin/init/edit_systemd.cgi
/usr/share/webmin/init/mass_systemd.cgi
/usr/share/webmin/init/save_systemd.cgi

Next I will post the package list with version numbers.

I plan on doing this for Squeeze, Wheezy and Jessie.

Stan > etech3