:: Re: [Dng] Plan for Devuan to use Mo…
Author: Nuno Magalhães
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Plan for Devuan to use Mozilla products as is
On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 7:06 PM, T.J. Duchene <t.j.duchene@???> wrote:

> If someone has issue with the code, it's open. Go look for yourself. I beg
> everyone's kind indulgence and excuse me for saying this, but the conspiracy
> theories about Google and the Chromium source code come from people who have
> never actually looked at the code. Then again, I bet they haven't looked
> at the Firefox code either.

"Go look at the code, it's open" is a common "argument" i hear from
pro-systemd advocates. Curious.

About looking at the code: have you personally audited chrome's code,
top to bottom, OpenBSD-style? 'Cos if you haven't - it is a big piece
of software -, well your argument is moot.

Some people already pointed out there are times where chromium doesn't
cut it, so hey, i bet the VUA wouldn't mind you repackaging chromium
for Devuan :)

Cheers,
Nuno