:: Re: [Dng] Plan for Devuan to use Mo…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: miroslav.rovis1
CC: dng, neofutur
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] Plan for Devuan to use Mozilla products as is

dear Miroslav,

On Fri, 06 Mar 2015, miroslav.rovis1@??? wrote:

> I hope to be able to continue my Grsecurity/Pax Deployment in Devuan for
> the Newbies (or of a similar title), like I did in Debian Forums (see my
> first message in this thread). And about the rest of non-poeterware (and
> related like, for me, dbus). Maybe in the Wiki, sure Devuan Wiki.

yes, the gitlab on https://git.devuan.org good that you made a login.

people can contact me, Nextime or Hellekin to have groups or projects
created and its wiki can be used for documentation.

I will be among the newbies following your guides: last time I've used
grsecurity was long time ago, before I gave up the maintainance of
dyne.org servers to more volunteers. Wondering how much has changed in
10 years or so.

> If that is the space that Jaromil is talking about? (I can log in, I
> also posted my ssh key, I hope I'll be able to contribute somewhere
> somehow).
>
> ...Aaah, the beta, we're all impatient for the beta release!

there is some more time to be waited, but I'm also impatient indeed.

thanks for your enthusiasm :^)

ciao