:: Re: [Dng] Plan for Devuan to use Mo…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: miroslav.rovis1
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Plan for Devuan to use Mozilla products as is
I want to add my thoughts and feelings to this conversation.

But since this is my first message to this list, here're a few links of
my tips, user-to-user (I'm not an expert and I'm just a fraction of a
programmer if at all), [user-to-user] tips:

Grsecurity/Pax installation on Debian GNU/Linux

How to Remove Systemd and Related Packages from Your Debian

How to avoid stealth installation of systemd?

And I'll stick one link below exactly where there is a special line, in this
thread I'm replying to, that touched a nerve in my guts.

But I am more of a Gentoo user still (since 2008, Debian since 2013 I think).
Such as:

Air-Gapped Gentoo Install, Tentative
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-987268.html

Uninstalling dbus and *kits (to Unfacilitate Remote Seats)
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-992146.html

I'm not giving you those links for no reason. While I am not a
programmer, or am just minimally one, I have extensive user (of late it
has become advanced user) experience with censorship and even
surveillance that a user, in a country ruled by a regime, is exposed to
(have unveiled it for everybody to see, and will give another two links
below exactly where there is a special line that touched a nerve in my
guts).

On Thu, Mar 05, 2015 at 03:28:59AM -0500, Gravis wrote:
> Nik, please remove yourself from the mailing list.
> --Gravis

Completely wrong, as attitude and even as merely a wish! Somebody stated
elsewhere in these few days on this list: it's free software, and it's
open source! Contrary from banning other people's opinions, we must
allow them.

I agree completely with Nick, but I won't jump on you
Gravis, as I don't jump on some Gentoo members who, well, support NSA,
and troll against me... I'll let them like SELinux, Google and other
stuff which I despise! As long as they let me tell other members what I
think and suggest of SELinux, Google and stuff! And tell what I advise
that they use and generally do!

> >> yeah, if you actually read the article you will learn that google
> >> (like everyone else) complies with the law. if you look further, you
> >> learn that the NSA tapped private fiber lines for both google and
> >> yahoo. so what exactly did google do to offend you?

Don't know about Nick, but I can tell what they did to offend *me*:

Really? The Surveillance Engine Terminated All My Videos

And this is where they let the local regime do what they like against
me:

a clickjacking that only packets captured show:
Postfix smtp/TLS, Bkp/Cloning Mthd, Censorship/Intrusion
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-999436.html#7685200

and:

brute mess-up of my connection:
Air-Gapped Gentoo Install, Tentative
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-987268-start-25.html#7552466
(identified the files right after it happened back in 2014, revealed all only
these days)

How about that, Gravis? The good do-no-evil Google? Ruining 5 yrs of my work?
And the other two links are just samples of pranks and filthy routines
from my nearly everyday life with my dear regime online?

NOTE: All the links above I've checked before posting, barring future
double-check report on any that was not right, further down this email
thread. For future readers from the archives.
> >>is your
> >> objection that they were hacked by the NSA or that they strong armed
> >> by the NSA?

> >> you wrote "considering their ties to government agencies" and the FBI
> >> is a government agency.
> >> --Gravis
> >
> > Sorry, no. FBI, NSA and US as a whole is a hostile government. Cooperation is forbidden by law (at least for normal citizens). Please do a realitycheck outside US.

Right! Cooperation is against Free Open Source Software natural laws and
declared customs!

> > Nik
> >
> > --
> > Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing with the NSA.

I really like this line!

Pls. bear in mind, if I'm missing to reply to you (but I might be late,
my health is unstable and I generally work slowly, old age)... [If I'm
missing to reply to you], it could be another prank of my dear regime...

And greetings here to golinux, who is a fine person, and you know,
golinux, I miss edbarx, keithpeter and other who conversed met with on
Debian Forums, and I hope many of them will soon join us in Devuan.
--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia