:: Re: [Dng] Ста Деюс: As a russian, I…
Author: Ed Ender
To: dng
CC:
Subject: Re: [Dng] Ста Деюс: As a russian, I hav e question for you.
I don't think that Snowden means any disrespect. His girlfriend moved there shortly after he was given asylum, so it's not the girls. Also he was only granted a 3 year "visa" to stay in Russia. I think that he just wants to come "home". I myself appreciate that Russia or Putin has granted him time to stay there while things unfold, but since he is not going to get a fair trial here in the US, he might be looking to stay longer or indefinitely, or somewhere else to go if he can't stay there.

I don't really have an opinion about "Boris", as I do not know anything about it. I respect Putin, not that he is without flaw, but I think that for the most part he has his country's best interests in mind, I could be gravely mistaken, but we here don't know everything since our main stream media is controlled by our government and very much "spun" to fit their needs.