:: Re: [Dng] My pinning list is gettin…
Author: Tom Collins
To: Didier Kryn
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] My pinning list is getting longer :)
I was reading the debian-user mailing list some time ago and one of the systemd triumphalists
stated that they will be compiling in the requirement to use systemd in every package
that supports it. They stated that they won and anyone who doesn't like it can
leave.

So you aren't imagining things, that is what they stated they would do.
They are our enemies and wish to make things as difficult as they can
for us. They kicked us out and are working to make sure we cannot use
that which is now their thing.

These people really are bastards. I wish there was some way to fight them.
This disrespect should not be allowed to go unanswered.

They spit on us every chance they get.
There should be repercussions.

I think it was somewhere in this thread:
how to remove libsystemd0 from a live-running debian desktop system