:: Re: [Dng] Devuan Logo survey
Author: xiep
To: Anto
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Devuan Logo survey
Hey,

I've always loved the mascots for the logos (Tux and others). Someone on
twitter compared us with monkeys for wanting to fork Debian. The answer
of Jaromil inspired me this character that send you today. I'm late , I
know, I know.

I'm not a professional artist, but maybe it's the only thing that I can
collaborate. Please, find attach a link with two images with sketches
for your consideration. There are a logo idea and some marketing
cartoons (similar to openbsd artwork http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html
).

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/3843/ysTXTQ.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img901/9656/hRoqIm.jpg