:: [Dng] pre-alpha live iso
Author: Go Linux
To: dng
Subject: [Dng] pre-alpha live iso
fsmithred over at Refracta created a live iso of the valentine's pre-alpha with refractasnapshot. He said I could post a link here for those who want to check it out but don't want to install.

http://distro.ibiblio.org/refracta/files/other/

It booted just fine but as previously noted there are difficulties mounting other partitions. Neither are the reboot/shutdown options in the logout dialog functional - I had to exit via terminal. Synaptic wouldn't launch from the menu but would from cli. No graphical browser was available and w3m just doesn't cut it IMO. You may need to add the jessie repos to sources.list. My download didn't have it in there but it might be in there now. I didn't play with it for long because it was late and I was tired. But at least I could get a peek which was very nice indeed. Thanks fsmithred!