:: Re: [Dng] simple backgrounds
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Noel Torres
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [Dng] simple backgrounds
On Thursday, 26 de February de 2015 17:54:01 Jaromil escribió:
> On Thu, 26 Feb 2015, etech3 wrote:
> > +1 hendrik
>
> yes, we will not cover up boot with framebuffer stuff for sure.
>
> so to say
>
> Devuan is sugar-free and doesn't makes your computer fat :^)

I want the freedom to take my Devuan with sugar!

Now seriously: some things are important, and some are prescindible. I'm a
heavy user of text consoles, but I do so in a DE because I like some things
that DE gives me: a browser, a PDF viewer for all the documentation I need to
read, camera and USB automounting, Eclipse, gitg and so on.

While I use not to be able to see my desktop background, it's there, and I'd
like to have a Devuan one.

I volunteer to create some backgrounds, quite fast, once we have a logo.
Preferrably a logo and colour palette (but the pair of darl blue and orange
works quite well).

Regards

er Envite