:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Decentralized packag…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Adam Gibson
À: unsystem
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Decentralized package delivery
Yeah I remember that interview :) I also thought bitdrop was a
fascinating idea.
More recently I mused with the concept of onion routing for physical
delivery. Imagine a package with layers, each of which has the
destination address encrypted to the courier's pubkey. If it was
intercepted en-route nobody would know where it came from or where it
was going to (for sufficient intermediaries). Not the most practical
idea, but fun :)