:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Decentralized packag…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Mats-Erik Pistol
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Decentralized package delivery
Not much to add to Adams ideas, except noting that almost everyone
transport themselves every day, that is human transport aka taxi is big
market. Putting p2p on mobile phones is one alternative, but it is probably
also OK to let phones report their position to stationary computers (maybe
running a suitably modified OpenBazaar) which handle the pairing of drivers
and customers.