:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ping
Author: Mats-Erik Pistol
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ping
In the same way as in the case of Uber, these things should be a mobile p2p
app without any middleman taking a cut. Reputation system, automatic price
calculation (?), ... . There should also be a similar app for people who
want a bit of help, such as buying groceries, cleaning the yard, writing a
term paper, ... .
I am reasonably sure that any such welldesigned app would be an instant hit.