:: [unSYSTEM] ping
Author: chiseeds
To: System undo crew
Subject: [unSYSTEM] ping
passivity, fear, lack of empathy and a huge security needs through
central authority is due to the structures we live and the constant
brainwashing by the powers in place like the state, corporations and
religious figure.
We are thought since we are little to respect (any) authority, to aim to
become a "professional", to earn money to not die alone.
i mean we all have watch: " the century of the self" for example and we
know how their are expert in using human nature, if such exit, or at
least quite wildly common human behaviour and feeling for their own
monetary profit.

Why i think that this not a only westerner way of thinking? here a
counter example:

Have a look to Rojava! here a sick video about it:
https://vimeo.com/120245429

In This part of the world located in Syria along the Turkish border,
the Kurds are building other political,
economical, educational structures. Despite strong patriarchal
traditions, they have been developing since 1989 a society with gender
equality and where all ethnic, religious and sexual orientation are
respected. And this is not the hypocrite "democracy" we live in, in
western country, neither it is a small hippy community experiment. That
is on a nation scale with 2 millions people participating in politics
daily through local assembly, where everybody learn how to listen and
talk with each other.
And guess what: their, in the middle east, even their family structures
are different, with the women taking a full play in it.

To me Rojava is the first true democratic experiment (on this scale; and
along with what's happening in Chiapas) and could be see in the future
as where the new de-facto standard democratic system started

So if you ask me if that's inherent to human nature to look for a
leadership to follow, i answer you: NO.
and through a middle/long term education toward self-determination,
tolerance, individual empowerment and collective actions we will
re-define what is considered as human nature today.