:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ping
Author: futureleadersofdesign
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ping
Scene between brothers, Jack (Shia Le Boeuf) and Forrest Bondurant (Tom Hardy).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzfEIHNUFmA

Forrest: So you want to get into this racket. But I see you sitting there, looking like somebody’s punching bag. So I ask you……What do you intend to do now?
Jack: What do I intend to-do?
Forrest: Yeah. You. You expect somebody else to handle it?
Jack: No.
Forrest: Howard, maybe?
Jack: That ain’t what I meant.
Forrrest: What did you mean?
Jack (mumbles): I don’t need no help.
Forrest: I’m sorry?
Jack: I don’t need no help.
Forrest: Oh, you don’t? Here it is. As long as you are my brother, you will never let this happen again, do you understand?
Jack: I get it.
Forrest: I don’t think you do.
Jack: What if I can’t? I mean, I ain’t… I’m not built like you and Howard. I ain’t never been like you.
Forrest: It’s all right. Listen, Jack…It is not the violence that sets a man apart. It is the distance that he is prepared to go. Jack, look at me. We’re survivors. We control the fear. And without the fear, we are all as good as dead. Do you understand? Do you?