:: Re: [Dng] Looking for advices in pr…
Author: Anto
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Looking for advices in preparation to switch from Debian to Devuan
No comment anyone?

Ok then. I guess I will have to test it myself later on.

For those with the same objective, I decided to keep my PC and 2 VPS' at
the current Debian Testing packages, but striped systemd and its
components as much as possible. There are still files especially on
/etc/systemd, /lib/systemd and /var/lib/systemd but the only package
matched with *systemd* is libsystemd0. It is currently at version
215-11. I pinned Package: *systemd* to Pin-Priority: -1 to make sure
that they will not be pulled back again. I hope everything will still
work with regular weekly update before I switch to Devuan.