:: Re: [Dng] trios already packaging o…
Author: Dragan FOSS
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] trios already packaging openrc and removed libsystemd0
> Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 02:17:23 +0100
> From: Jaromil <jaromil@???>
> To: Go Linux <golinux@???>, dng@???, Luke Kenneth
>     Casson Leighton <lkcl@???>
> Subject: Re: [Dng] trios already packaging openrc and removed
>     libsystemd0

> TRIOS is a great effort. I personally use zfs in production and approve their technical choices including openrc which I believe to be a good candidate for Devuan's future too.
>
> with Devuan we will keep the focus of matching Debian as much as possible for the 1.0, yet I look forward to Dragan's &co to coordinate on tasks and infrastructure we can share to have TRIOS benefit from our work and perhaps reach more target builds.
>
> meanwhile let's give TRIOS the visibility it deserves and a big clap!

Jaromil,

Thank you and all the others for friendly words of support.
Cooperation is of course possible and desirable.
When the time comes for Devuan to offer packages of the same functionality that is already provided by Adam Borowski,
we will gladly try TRIOS version with devuan packages.

@64/32 bit
The reason why we offer only 64-bit TRIOS is zfs .. on 32-bit linux kernel, zfs is unstable:
http://zfsonlinux.org/faq.html

Best regards,
Dragan