:: Re: [Dng] trios already packaging o…
Author: Jaromil
To: Go Linux, dng, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
Subject: Re: [Dng] trios already packaging openrc and removed libsystemd0
TRIOS is a great effort. I personally use zfs in production and approve their technical choices including openrc which I believe to be a good candidate for Devuan's future too.

with Devuan we will keep the focus of matching Debian as much as possible for the 1.0, yet I look forward to Dragan's &co to coordinate on tasks and infrastructure we can share to have TRIOS benefit from our work and perhaps reach more target builds.

meanwhile let's give TRIOS the visibility it deserves and a big clap!

ciao