:: Re: [Dng] pre alpha valentine (secr…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] pre alpha valentine (secret love declaration)
On Sat, 14 Feb 2015 21:36:00 +0000
Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:

> re all,
>
> Here is a pre-alpha sneak preview of Devuan at the current state of
> affairs.

Jaromil,

This couldn't have come at a better moment!

Right now, the remnants of the Debian-User mailing list are declaring
victory, and yelling their usual counter-revolutionary rhetoric. I
especially like these:

In short, this is TL;DR. We've all got better things to waste our time
on. Please go away. Nobody's interested in this any longer regardless
of their position on systemd.

The worst effect of systemd is that it appears to make its
partisans feel free to act like five year olds who have had
too much caffeine.

Reading these, I smiled, knowing that while the remaining Debian-User
couch potatoes flap their gums, we overcaffeinated five year olds are
creating a depoetterized Debian fork/derivative/whatever, as proven by
the secret pre-alpha Valentine running in my VM.

Thank you Jaromil. Thank you Devuan community.

SteveT